Friday, July 13, 2012

Millen Bridal Luncheon


One of my registry items :)





Millen Baptist Church Cookbook
Cupcakes by Southern Confections, aka my friend Alicia
I was very honored to receive a bridal luncheon from my stepmom, Donna Fennell-Reeves, and my aunt, Millie Reeves, on Saturday, July 7. Several of my aunts and cousins were present, and I was delighted to spend time with them. My aunt prepared several wonderful dishes with the help of my stepmom, aunt Amalie, and family friend, Sophia Kent. My friend Alicia Smith of Washington, Georgia, made margarita cupcakes, lemon cupcakes, and chocolate with buttercream frosting cupcakes for the occasion. More of her treats can be found at http://www.facebook.com/pages/Southern-Confections/451793608165727My sister, Mary Kate, came up with creative party games (usually a source of stress for me), but these were very unique and fun! We made wedding shoes from cupcakes, cookie, and icing. The "Left Right" gift game, however, was a bit more tedious! Kelly and I received some beautiful gifts for our home, and I am very thankful to everyone who has shared this life event with us thus far.
Lots of deliciousness!

The winning shoe!
Adriana
me, sister Mary Kate, sister McKenzie, sister Madeline, mother Liz
shake it, sassy Mae!

Aunt Millie, Stepmom Donna, sister Mary Kate, me, sister Madeline 

No comments:

Post a Comment